May 3, 2011

It's a New Month Already!

Why does time go by so fast?  I feel like it's still January, like it's still the start of this brand new year.  Only this isn't a brand new year anymore...we are five months in...FIVE!  That's almost half way through.  Goodness.

Well being that it is the start of a new month, that means that the latest issue of Ginger Scraps Street Magazine is published and online!  My article for this month is about pets and how special they are to us.  I wrote this article two months ago not knowing it would be published this month, so it is kind of weird that it was published this week because I just lost a pet that was very near and dear to me yesterday.  She was such a good girl, so sweet and had the biggest heart.  I will miss her so very much.  If you have a spare minute, take a look at the article...it's filled with some layouts of some cuties.  And speaking of cuties, here is a layout I did of my niece that is showcased on page 25...





I happen to really like this one :)

Well as time flies by I seem to fall further and further behind in my work, my crafts, and just life stuff in general.  So I am going to skidaddle and try to tackle a few things on this lengthy To-Do list of mine...good times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment