Jul 22, 2012

Layouts Galore

I have to admit, I've been a bit behind in my digi-scrapping lately.  I'll tell you why shortly...it's exciting ;)

But first things, first.  I am a Creative Team member over at Jessica Sprague and not gonna lie, it's pretty darn cool.  I love love love the designer's products.  They just keep getting better and better and so much fun to work with.  It's also way cool being one of the first to know all the awesomeness going on behind the scenes...and let me tell ya, there is serious awesomeness in the works!

Anyways, just thought I'd share some of my recent layouts I made using gorgeous products sold over at Jessica Sprague.





Those are my nieces in the photos by the way...oh they are just too cute! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did your sister have another baby? I'm way behind the times! Can't wait to hear what's going on in your life!

Carrie said...

Adorable designs!

Post a Comment