Dec 13, 2010

House Love

Hello??! 
Totally just found THIS.  
and its AMAZING.


I don't have a house of my own at the moment.  But when I do.  I am so gonna use this site as my home improvement guide.  Every project on there was actually done by the real, true life, super happy, uber-creative couple who created the blog while remodeling their home...the project ideas are so inspiring and really, just so darn easy! 

In the meantime however, while in my perfectly content pre-homeowner status, I am going to work my way through this incredibly productive couple's stash of artsy-crafty, organizational, money saving, and green living ideas.  Good thing the new year is right around the corner...I sense some resolutions a'brewin...

image credits: Younghouselove.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment