Oct 10, 2010

Digi-Scraptastic!

Sooooooo...I have some super fantastic news! 

I just became a Creative Team member for the loveliest of ladies!  Catherine Wood, of Butterflies and Bluebells, is a beautiful digital designer and well, just a beautiful person.

She sells her digital scrapbooking kits over at the Digital Design Den, and as one of her creative team members I will be using her kits to create layouts that demonstrate the many ways her papers and elements can be used to share your memories.  I am excited about it :)

Being on this team will allow me to build up my own design skill set and...well...my confidence too...so I can eventually follow in Catherine's footsteps and sell my own digital scrapping kits one day. Yay!  :)

Here are two layouts I made using Catherine's kits: 



The first is using Butterflies and Bluebells Whisper of Rose kit and the second was made using Butterflies and Bluebells Country Cottage kit.  I think they look quite nice ;)

1 comments:

Catherine said...

Sara, your words are very kind, and I thank you for them. :) I hope I can live up to your expectations!

Your layouts are beautiful. I love the blending in the top photo and the way you have used the lace. And the bottom one is gorgeous too, love your use of the stipe and the dots and the overall colour scheme. Thank you!!

I'm looking forward to working with you!

Post a Comment