Oct 19, 2010

More Scrappings

Last year the fam spent an evening at The Grove.  We went Christmas shopping, ate dinner at a delicious Greek restaurant (pita bread to die for), saw a movie...and even a few movie stars!  Was a very fun night indeed. 

Here are some shots from the night all digi scrapped up :)



In the top layout I used Butterflies and Bluebells Autumn Song Kit (I am on the Creative Team for B and B...too fun!) and the second layout has a few random brushes and a tag from I am not sure where...yikes!  I'll find out so I can credit it properly...

It's super rainy today so if you are out and about, be safe!
xo

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Thanks for making such a classy layout with Autumn Song! It looks so good. I just might scraplift it for some of my home layouts! :)

(I like the other one too! Lots of pics - very nice!)

Claire Mercado-Obias said...

Such pretty pages & pictures!

Post a Comment