Mar 18, 2011

I Heart Ruffles

Ok, so I currently have this bedding set...

Isn't it just dreamy
I bought it as a special treat to myself last summer.  
I love it so much I can't handle it.
Sometimes I can't wait to go to bed because I love my bedding that much.

Anyways, I recently saw these curtains and decided I simply must have them.  Not only do I adore ruffles, but they would just totally match my bedding.

Now, while I LOVE that deep purple color, I am not sure it would match with my bedroom decor so I am deciding between these other two options:




but they do have a creme one too...so that is always a possibility.
Oh I am terrible with decisions...hmmm...
Which do you like best??

I'll take the weekend to think it over.
Happy Friday!
xo.


image credits: Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Which did you choose?

Post a Comment