Mar 30, 2011

Looks Like Spring

I adore Anthropologie just as much as the next gal, but I have to admit, it is rare that I love an entire line of their clothing.  Sometimes they just take the whole alternative-vintage-dainty-funk look a bit too far for my taste.  However, times may be a'changing...I LOVE Anthro's new spring lines.  The clothing is adorable.  I mean, minus two or three pieces I would pretty much like to purchase everything.  I'm just attracted to that flowy, chiffony, airy look and they have a lot of that going on right now.

Here are a few faves:

And THEN check out this dress...omg...my heart pretty much stopped and I almost died.  


Love love love.  All of it.

image credits: Anthropologie.com

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Ohhh...I like all of these too!

Post a Comment