Sep 24, 2010

Bloggy Facelift

So I've been taking a little blog design class and it's really been quite fun. If you'd like to learn how to personalize your blog, this is just the class for you!

The first part of the class is very basic and great for the beginner...it demonstrates how to set up a blog using Blogger -- how to edit your posting and set your blog settings, that kind of thing...it's good for someone totally new to blogging.  However, if you are a veteran blogger, I'd just skip to the really juicy stuff -- the design part!  Yay!  The course provided very useful info -- templates and samples and such to inspire your creativity.

So, needless to say, my blog will be receiving a facelift very shortly.  I've started working on its new look and am SO excited to upload it and give it a test drive.

Here is the color scheme I am using for the new look:


Kinda nice, yeah? 
It's called Quinnet.
I'm not sure what that means, but it sounds cool.
I got it from my favorite color scheme website ever of all times.

Enjoy your weekend!
xxoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment