Sep 8, 2010

Redecorating...Kinda

So I'm in the process of redecorating my apartment.

I'm going for a look that says grown-up professional with a sophisticated sense of style, rather than college student with a clutter of hand-me-downs.

The process is, however, currently moving at a glacial pace...

I have a few commitment issues...

and perhaps I am a wee bit challenged when it comes to making decisions. Committing to a color scheme and deciding what look and feel I want is proving to be more difficult than I thought. There are just so many options!

However, one thing I am set on, is getting some prints from Papaya! for my bedroom. I first fell in love with their work this summer when I stumbled upon a little boutique in Montreal that sold their prints. Their images are powerful, colorful, and simply beautiful.

Here are the ones I would like to get...

Yellow Mandala

Sweet Surrender

White and Pink Mandala

Breaking Through

So lovely aren't they??!

image credits: all artwork is from Papaya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment