Sep 21, 2010

LIFE.

I've seen this floating around on the blogosphere lately and I just really like it. 
I wish that I could do every single item on this list, but some of those things kinda mean taking risks...
I don't do so well with risk...
I am very much risk averse if you will. 
And in order to accomplish other things on the list, it means I can't let daily chores, tasks, obligations, and worries get in the way of what makes me happy.  That's hard for me too.  I over-analyze, get bogged down by "to-do's", and simply run out of time or energy to do the things I love to do most...
I don't really want to live like that so much...
I want to create, live my dream and do what I love.  Everyday.  All the time.  Because this is my life, right now, and I only get one chance to make it totally amazing. 
I hope you are having an amazing day today!  Cuz you are amazing and deserve it.



image credits: unknown...if you happen to know please let me know so I can credit it appropriately

0 comments:

Post a Comment