Nov 30, 2010

The Family Christmas Card

As far as clients go, I would have to say that Mom is by far...  
the toughest,  
absolute pickiest,  
most detail-oriented of them all.

She's had me working on the family Christmas Card.

For weeks.

Probably since before Halloween.

Over the past month or so, there have been several totally fabulous possibilities that have hit the chopping block.  It's a tough screening process, believe me.

The final card was finally chosen about a week ago and since then it's had at least 10 reincarnations.
Christmas Card 2010 has been a process to say the least.
But we have finally...well I am saying this with my fingers crossed...but we have finally sent the official, for sure, final final draft off to the printer today with my mother's blessing...phew!

Here are a few of the possible cards from the past few weeks...
One however, is the actual winning design...but I won't tell you just yet, in case you might be getting one in the mail ;)




p.s. I love you Mom!

card supply credits: echo park abundance paper, carina gardiner sweet nothings paper, suddenly artistic splatters on a grid photomask, suddenly artistic life in black and white paper, karla dudley brush

0 comments:

Post a Comment