Nov 16, 2010

Let's Try Again.

Ok so book #24 didn't work out.

I didn't like it.

I returned it to the library 30-ish pages in.

Soooo I need a new read.
I browsed the shelves of the library today and was totally uninspired...nothing sounded the least bit interesting.
hmmmm...
Might you have any suggestions??



Also, along these same lines...I returned my new camera...again.  
Yep.  
This would be the second camera I have purchased and returned in the past three weeks or so.  
I just cannot make up my mind as to the type of camera that I want - the camera that is just right for the type of photos I want to take, that is perfect for my lifestyle, that is right for where I want to take and use the camera, and for exactly what I want to use it for...
etc. etc.
I just need to think about it for a bit.

And trust me, I have done tons of research...
I've read blogs, reviews, forums...
You name it, I've read it.
And I think it's actually a good thing that I've gone through this lengthy purchasing process.
I think I actually have a decision-making benefit now that I have tried both types of cameras.
I can really and truly make an informed decision having actually taken photos with each camera and carried them around, tried their features etc...
So, I guess now we shall just wait and see if I can in fact, actually make that informed decision one of these days...


SIDE NOTE: I thought this was a cute new holiday card just introduced over at Rock Scissors Paper..
image credits: Rock Scissors Paper

1 comments:

Carrie said...

I'll e-mail you my Book Club's list of books for 2010. Maybe you'll find something on there that you'll want to read also. Did you read "The Gurnsey Literary & Potato Peel Society" yet? If not, run out and get that one today - you'll love it!

As for the camera, perhaps it would be helpful to take a photography class (in person). I did that in grad. school and it was a lot of fun.

Post a Comment