Nov 13, 2010

Hoopla and Merriment

There's been much to celebrate 'round these parts lately...

Today was my mom's birthday and...

HOLD UP.

Time out.

You HAVE GOT to see what we got her...SO CUTE...I tried it on before I bought it for her and I did not want to take it off.  First of all it has thumb holes.  I mean, that right there sold me.  Secondly, the fabric is just irresistibly cozy.  Thirdly, its Lulu...Lulu is just so cute; so trendy; you can't help but love it.  Needless to say, she was thrilled.

Ok, back to the celebrations.  Tomorrow is the twins second birthday and we are having a little shindig.  Again, I can't handle the cuteness of the gifts I got them.  See below:

Little toddler Vans.  Adorable.

And now, the final cause for celebration is that this very posting is my 100th post!!!  I just think that is so fun! I'm excited.

So anyways, in honor of all the festivity around here, all the hoopla and merriment, I thought I would share some of it with you by giving you one of my little creations!

You can download this celebratory Word Art Sticker HERE.

And I hope you do smile today! :)

*images courtesy of Vans.com

1 comments:

Post a Comment