Jul 20, 2011

Craft Projects I WILL Complete...

one day...

I have an ever growing list of saved links to tutorials and craft projects that I simply MUST do.  Yet I never get around to doing them.  This is because I am either missing just one tiny yet completely essential element of the supply list, or an important tool is stealthily hidden in some box somewhere (I am constantly moving so I am never completely unpacked), or I am just plain lazy...one or all of the above is generally the case.

Well I saw this today and yup, added it to the list.  How cool are they?!  I totally gotta make them!  Of course...ummm...I don't have paint swatches, but ya know, one day when I do, I'll totally make them.
image credits: How About Orange, paint swatch boxes

Another thing I HAVE to make is this...for my neice.  She loves pink more than I do, which is saying a lot.  And she loves frills and sparkles and all things fancy.  It's perfect.
image credits: Prudent Baby

Then I also want to make these.  I can use them to compile more lists.  Yay!

image credits: DaisyJanie, mini pocket notebooks

0 comments:

Post a Comment