Jul 12, 2011

It's Not My Fault

It's so not my fault that my postings are so totally sporadic of late.  I still don't have cable functioning at 100% in my new apartment...still...

This means I have to find better things to do with my time than spend my evenings watching the Bachelorette or the KardashiansAs if.

But, this brought a smile to my face in the midst of the cable crisis so I thought I'd share.


Also, Snapfish is doing a buy 1 photobook get TWO FREE deal right now.  Hello amazing. That makes me smile too.

*not sure who the doxie image belongs to so if you know please let me know :)

1 comments:

Majid Ali said...

Please for humanity's sake please do it once
I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.

What you have to do is follow these simple steps

1.go to my blogger profile and visit my blog "Kwotz - Golden Words of Life"
2.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
3. click ONE of the ads that APPEALS to you from ADChoices boxes and visit there.
4.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
and that's it.


Note: Only ONE click is needed. If you don't wanna help then just visit my blog.
I will be grateful to you
I really need your help

Post a Comment