Jan 24, 2011

Don't You Just Hate It When...

...you purchase the wrong thing and have to go all the way back to the store and exchange it for the correct one?  Oh I do. 
So. 
Much.
Because it's so not my fault.  
The products were obviously poorly labeled.

I was so super excited about this totally adorable, fancy schmancy IKEA organizer fabulosity...it was the perfect answer to the totally unorganized mess littering my closet...
BUT upon unwrapping the packing, I discovered I had bought the wrong product...oh the dismay!

Apparently these two items look practically identical when wrapped up in their plastic wrappings.  I of course picked up the wrong one and now have to trek all the way back to IKEA to exchange it.  Oh how I loathe having to do that....

Such is life I suppose.  Always a curve ball.  Granted this is a tiny curve ball but curvy nonetheless.

image credits: IKEA

0 comments:

Post a Comment