Jul 18, 2010

Art Journaling??

So I've found a new hobby that I want to do...art journaling! I stumbled upon some blogs that are all about this gorgeous art form and I instantly fell in love. I think it is totally me. I of course have none of the supplies and seriously buying a ton of new artsy crafty products is so not what I need right now...my craft area is overflowing with stuff,
stuff,
and more stuff...

but oh, I just really think this would be the most wonderful way to combine my love for drawing, scrapping, and journaling (which I do love but seem to always start strong on January 1 of every year but find that by Jan. 15th I have totally fallen off the wagon and the journal remains forgotten for the rest of the year...geez) Anyways, if you do art journaling maybe you could pass along some tips because...
well...
I have no idea where or how to begin! Ha! I just want to do it :)

p.s. apparently there is a magazine dedicated to this craft...hmmm...maybe I will start checking that out...



image above: Art Journaling Magazine, by Sommerset Studio

1 comments:

Lucy Edson said...

This is a fabulous magazine! So many creative ideas!

Thanks for visiting my blog - I love how you have such a nice mix of art/lifestyle on yours! :)

Post a Comment