Jul 25, 2010

Catching Up.

Soooooo I just finished scrapping Easter pics from...oh not 2010 but 2009...ha ha...omg. I am so working all out of order chronologically. I do pages for things I did last week and then other pages from events like 2 years ago...take the following Europe layouts for instance. I just finished them, but they are from my family trip in 2008! But I love having all these memories to scrap. And I am finding that I have had quite the collection of hair-dos over the past few years.... :)



Credits: K. Periet Graphics Sun Print Overlay, Crystal Wilkerson Sweet Vintage Charm Add on Papers


These are a few layouts from when the fam took on Europe. These are Florence specifically... :)









Credits: I used a lot of Crystal Wilkerson, Jessica Sprague, and Shabby Princess papers and elements in these layouts

0 comments:

Post a Comment