Jul 30, 2010

Lack of Focus

I had the goal of doing something totally creative every day of my summer break. Just cuz...

well...

cuz I could...and to be honest, during the school year I am so burnt out from teaching, and not to mention just plain ol' busy, that I don't do the things I love as much as I would like to. I think I picked up my sketchbook like 7 times this last school year. Seriously...not ok.

Anyways this summer goal of mine was a good goal...not super ambitious really, being that the things I enjoy most are of the crafty kind.

However...

Today...

I did nothing crafty or creative whatsoever.
Here's why:
a) I ran out of the "good" fabric
b) I have somehow misplaced my pencil sharpener
c) My mind is a bit consumed with boys so I am lacking focus

So there ya go.


While untouched, they sure look happy. Is that fabric not THE cutest??

0 comments:

Post a Comment